Jordan is a major tourist destination in the Middle East. It is famous for its unique natural wonders, untouched desert landscapes and impressive archaeological sites. Jordan is also a UNESCO World Heritage Site and one of the New 7 Wonders of the World. The most impressive places to visit in Jordan are:
1) Petra: Petra is one of the 7 wonder of the world. The city is famous for its rock-cut architecture. Petra is also known as the Rose City because of the color of the stone out of which it is carved. Explore the best Petra tours and trips to make your trip memorable for lifetime.
2) Dead sea: Dead sea is One of the magical places of Jordan. It is the lowest point of the earth surface. At first sight, it looks like a lake, but when you approach it, you will notice that it is surrounded by salt. The water of dead sea is 10 time salty then the water of other seas. You can spend most of the day floating on the Dead Sea in Jordan.
3) Amman: Amman is the capital of Jordan and also the largest city of Jordon. At Amman tours you can visit Amman’s Roman Amphitheater, Jordan Museum, Jabal Amman for art galleries, Abdoun for its terrific nightlife, shopping malls etc.
4) Wadi Mujib: Wadi Mujib is a beautiful natural Reserve in Jordan. This is the best place for the nature lovers who are enjoy walking and adventure. It’s made your mind, body and soul feel fresh.
The most exciting thing about the Mujib is the adventure tour along the river and the nature an all-day trip which takes you through deep canyons and pools where you can swim and enjoy the wildlife.
5) Aqaba: Aqaba is a port city situated on the Red sea. It is famous for the water sports like-deep sea diving, and snorkeling. This is the place where all the visitors are come to chill and swim.
6) Madaba: Madaba is famous for being the most important Christian city of the Jordan. The city contains some beautiful churches and other interesting collections.
7) Mount Nebo: One of the most famous sites in Jordan. It is an extremely significant religious site of Christian, but it is also the attraction of other faiths too. From the top of this mountain you can enjoy the Dead sea view.