Early morning pick up from your hotel at Amman or Arava Border
Enjoy a tour of Aqaba including the highlights of the city and the market. From there we will drive to the visitors’ center of Wadi Rum from where you will start the 3-hour jeep safari in the legendary Wadi Rum. In the early evening we arrive at the hotel in Petra for dinner and overnight.
On day two: Go right from our hotel in Petra to start our tour inside the “Red Rose City.” We enter the ancient city of Petra through the famous “Siq,” a narrow natural gorge. At once the valley of Petra opens in front of us, and we see the famous Khazana ( the treasury ). We visit the most famous monuments, carved in red sandstone, including a climb to “A-Dir” Monastery. You will have lunch inside Petra before leaving the site.
Travel back to your hotel at Amman or Arava border .
- Pick up from your location
- Transportation by air condition vehicle
- An English speaker tour guide
- Enter fee to Petra
- overnight hotel in Petra
- Dinner in Petra
- A jeep Safari in Wadi Rum
- Rates Exclusions
- Entry visa fee, border taxes fee, tips – about 60$ in total, to be paid cash at the border
- Lunch & extras in hotels
- Overseas Travel Insurance.