Day 1: Arrival Amman Airport – Amman Hotel
Upon arrival to Queen Alia Airport our representative will meet you with a My Dream to visit Jordan Tours and travel Sign after you passed through the customs. Transfer about 40 minutes to Amman, the capital of the country, stretching over 19 hills. Short round to get an impression of this modern city, before your escort takes you to your hotel, check in, remainder of the day free.
Day 2 : Petra Visit – Amman Hotel
Breakfast, 07:30 pick up from the hotel lobby and drive 2.5 hours via the Desert Highway to the rock city Petra, Jordan’s main attraction and an UNESCO World Heritage Site. Petra was established around the 6th century B.C. by the Nabataean Arabs, a nomadic tribe settling in the area. With a sophisticated water supply and distribution system the city could prosper and the Nabateans founded a commercial empire that extended into Syria and controlled the main caravan routes at that time. Meet your private guide at the Visitor Centre and start the tour on horse back or on foot to the Siq, the narrow canyon with some votive niches. At the end of this gorge you will see the most beautiful monument of Petra, the Treasury, also known as Al Khazneh. Continue along the Street of Facades, the Royal Tombs and Pharaoh’s Castle. Free time on your own before you return in the afternoon to your Amman hotel for overnight.
Day 3: Amman Hotel – Amman Airport
Breakfast, latest check out 12:00 noon, transfer to Amman Airport to say farewell and board your flight.
● 2nights hotel accommodation with breakfast in Amman.
● Transfers in private, a/c, new vehicle with English speaking, escorting driver.
● English speaking spot guide in Petra (2.5 to 3 hours).
● Entrance fees to mentioned sites.
● 700 meters horse ride in Petra (not mandatory, horse handler expects a tip).
● Mineral water on board of the vehicle.
● Travel insurance.
● Jordanian visa (obtainable at Amman Airport for 20 JD = 30 USD per person).
● Meals and beverage not stated.
● Horse drawn carriage or camel ride in Petra.
● Tips and private expenses.